|Duration : 3 hours 30 min.(approx.)
||View similar tours & things to do|
Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Tours
Admire incredible panoramic views of the Cappadocia region from the air
Get a close look at the stunning volcanic rock formations as you fly up approximately 1,000 feet
Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast before your flight
Toast with a glass of Champagne and receive a complimentary souvenir medal
Choose a 1-hour or 1.5-hour flight
- The Cappadocia region of Turkey is the perfect location for a hot-air balloon flight, thanks to its outstandingly beautiful landscapes and great weather conditions. After complimentary pickup from your hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, take in views of the Turkish countryside as you head to the hot-air balloon office, where you’ll enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast of fruit, pastries, meats and salads.
- Head to the nearby launch field and watch as your 100-foot tall (30-meter) hot-air balloon is inflated before boarding the balloon basket with your experienced pilot. Then, up you go!
- Feel the subtle motion of the balloon as it lifts up over the stunning volcanic landscape. On your safe, scenic, flight, enjoy panoramic views of the Cappadocia relief, a high plateau standing more than 3,281 feet (1,000 meters) above sea level and pierced by tall, thin volcanic spires.
- As you fly through the Cappadocia valleys, take a close look at the rock formations and listen to your pilot’s interesting commentary about Cappadocia’s history and geological formations. See churches and houses carved into the rocks as the balloon climbs approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters).
- After your flight, raise your glass for a Champagne toast while being presented with a silver or gold medal as a flight souvenir. Then, relax on the drive back to your hotel.
- The 1-hour flight holds up to 20 people; for a more intimate experience, take the 1.5-hour ride, which guarantees a maximum of 12 people.
- Pick up & drop off from all centrally located hotels in Cappadocia.
- Transportation with A/C non-smoking deluxe vehicle throughout the trip.
- Live commentary on board
- Buffet breakfast
- Champagne toast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women.