Duration : 60 – 240 min. (appprox.) || 7days- all year “ View similar tours & things to do
- Exhilarating tandem skydive in Ephesus
- No experience necessary!
- Training by an expert and qualified instructor
- All equipment provided
- Certificate of Completion
- DVD of your skydive experience
- Jump from up to 3000 mts.
- Over a 35 seconds of pure free-fall adrenaline rush
- Exhilarating 5 minute ride under the parachute
- Licenced and expert Instractors
Making the leap of a lifetime has been made more available thanks to the tandem jump. You will be securely attached to your personal tandem-master who will guide you through the whole experience, enabling you to relax, knowing you are with a fully trained professional. This takes away the anxiety of jumping alone, and helps make your day truly unforgettable.
- Your free-fall at speeds of up to 120 mph and enjoy breathtaking views Ancient Ephesus City ,Aegean Sea,Greek Islands during your canopy ride.
- Feel a total sense of freedom while securely harnessed to yourl sky diving instructor. The exhilarating free-fall combined with the peace and tranquility of the parachute ride makes your tandem skydive a unique experience you will never forget.
- Allow 2-3 hours of your day in Ephesus and enjoy the experience of a life time. Tandem skydiving at Ephesus is available 7 days per week, all year.
- For the jump planning to be realized without any problems, the bookings must be made at least 2 days before.
- During the high season ( May-June-July-August-September-October ), it is recommended that the bookings should be made at least 1 week before, due to the excessive load. Although itis possible to jump without booking, the priority is granted to those who havebookings. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee jumping on that day for thosewho do not have bookings.
- You will receive a briefing lasting about 15 minutes
- You are securely attached to a Tandem Instructor using a parachute designed for two pax
- The jump is from up to 15,000 feet
- You can get over a minute of freefall time, with a canopy ride of about 5 minutes
- There is a weight limit of 15 stones please call the centre and ask for some advice if you have any questions about weight
- People of varying levels of disability can participate in a Tandem skydive. Please contact the centre for more information.
- Do not forget to bring comfortable clothing and sneakers with you.
- Sandals, bootsor high heeled shoes are not suitable for diving.
- Prior to the tandem jump, the participants are to assure that they do not have anyphysical and mental problems by signing an “UNDERTAKING”.
- Although there is no age limit for Tandem jump, the participants under 18 years old canjump only after the permission of one of his/her parents (by showingidentification card).
- Eventhough, it is an activity that can be completed in one hour under normalcircumstances, please keep in mind that you may wait for 1 to 3 hours dependingon the meteorological conditions and other reservations.
- Minimum Weight Limit: 35 kg.
- Maximum Weight Limit: 95 kg.
- Maximum Height Limit: 1,95 cm.