Private Half Day Topkapi Palace Tours
Places to see “Duration : 4 hours (approx.) “ View similar tours & things to do
- Half Day Topkapi Palace Tours
- Visit the largest and oldest palace in the world Topkapi Palace
- Visit the magnificent Underground Cistern
- Shop in the largest covered markets in the world Grand Bazaar (Kapali Çarşı)
- Entrance fees included
- Transport by Private De-Luxe Cars.
- Private Local Licensed Guide.
- No shopping stops along the way ! “ Without the hassle of being taken to various factory outlets or shopping “.
Visit the Topkapi Palace, once the palace of the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire, Topkapi is a vast treasury of Islamic culture, science and weaponry, visited by over 2 million people every year. It is one of the highlights of Turkey.
Visit the Underground Cistern (Basilica Cistern),waterway was used as a reservoir for water storage for the Great Palace and other buildings. It is 132 m length, by 65m wide. There are 336 columns in the cistern. Most of the column capitals are either in Corinthian or Doric Style. It’s impressive.
After leaving the Basilica Cistern you will finally have the opportunity to do some haggling at the Grand Bazaar, the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is like any bazaar except that, as its explains, it is all within one huge building. Depending on how you measure it, the covered market here could be the largest shopping center in the world, numbering over 4,000 individual shops, you will find among masses of modern trash an approximation of youthful dreams of the glamorous oriental market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Children 6-18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time.
- Istanbul requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces, comfortable clothing and closed toe, sensible walking shoes are recommended. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.
- We will ensure your timely return to the Istanbul port for this activity. If you are not returned to the ship in time to board, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call.